Thursday, June 29, 2017

Baby Bear's Busy Day by Megan Roth, illustrated by Emiri Hayashi



  • Age Range: 1 and up 
  • Series: Bright Books
  • Board book: 12 pages
  • Publisher: Silver Dolphin Books; Brdbk edition (December 20, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1626867178
  • ISBN-13: 978-1626867178

About the Book:

Join a young bear and his mother for their very busy day in the forest with Bright Books: Baby Bear's Busy Day. This visually stunning board book features bright neon elements, soft touch-and-feel bears, and shiny foil that will capture baby's full attention and imagination. With sweet, soothing text and gentle illustrations, this engaging book will become a bedtime favorite. Follow along as baby bear has a day full of fun!

My Thoughts:

What a fun book to read to your child!  "Baby Bear's Busy Day" is packed with love and surprises as you read the story out loud to your little one.  Baby Bear himself is fuzzy and brown, and he loves to hear about all the things Mama Bear has planned for his day.

This colorful board book is perfect for greeting the day, or for settling your little ones for bedtime.  The story is easy to read and to understand, and is packed with all kinds of fun adventures your little one will enjoy.

My thanks one final time to my new friends at Silver Dolphin Publishing for my complimentary copy with no services or obligations in exchange.  This is my favorite of the three books I received, and I highly recommend "Baby Bear's Busy Day" to you!  Until I finish my next book...

Mark Your Place, 

Deena

1 comments:

Angela said...

That book looks adorable. I'll have to add it to the list of books to buy for my nephew!

 

Just One More Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon