Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Nifty Gifty #4: Purple Turtle Graded Readers, Level 3 from ELT


  • Paperback: 264 pages
  • Publisher: Aadarsh; First Editon edition (April 1, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 9386090759
  • ISBN-13: 978-9386090751

About the Books:

A1 Edutainment takes you to the world on an amazing new reading programme with Purple Turtle. The first level of Purple Turtle Graded Readers includes a set of 12 books with interesting stories and activities and 150 word count. This level is exclusively for learners who have just started reading. It is based on ATOS and Lexile reading level system.  

My Thoughts:


First off, I received the level 3 reader set, and I love them!  I have several grandchildren all at different stages of reading ability, so this gift is ideal.  Each set comes with 12 hard cover books, all little and perfectly sized for a child's hands.  The stories are engaging and the illustrations are colorful.


Each book opens with a greeting from Purple Turtle (I'm nuts for turtles, by the way!).  He introduces the book and the reading skill the child will learn with the book .  In "Purple Turtle and The Rhyme Game", the children learn about words that rhyme.  In "Purple Turtle and Grows a Garden", the reader will learn all kinds of facts about gardening.


My thanks to A-1 Edutainment for my complete set of Level 3 readers, with no services promised in return.  I absolutely cannot wait for these to go under my Christmas tree this year!


Merry Christmas, and until the next page turns,


Deena

0 comments:

 

Just One More Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon