Monday, May 1, 2017

Then Came You by Becky Wade



  • Paperback: 158 pages
  • Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (March 4, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1544072279
  • ISBN-13: 978-1544072272

About the Book:


A leather-bound journal. A single father. A woman in pursuit of freedom.
Garner Bradford, heir to the troubled Bradford Shipping empire, doesn't know much about babies. But he's going to have to learn fast because he's just become a single father to his newborn daughter. As he confesses through his journal entries, he's not entirely sure how to keep a newborn alive, whether or not he'll ever patch together his shattered heart, or how to forgive himself for his mistakes.
Career girl Kathleen Burke is wholly uninterested in settling down. She has big dreams, and none of them include Garner and his small hometown in Washington State. Yet she can't seem to get her handsome boss out of her head or her heart. There's something extraordinarily tempting about his beautifully sad green eyes. . . .
Told through journal entries, phone conversations, and letters, Then Came You is a unique, heart-stirring romance novella by acclaimed author Becky Wade.

My Thoughts:

This is a delicious treat before the main release of Becky Wade's new series!  A brief glimpse into the world of the Bradford sisters.  I loved every page, and only wanted more because I'm greedy like that!

We don't have much time with Garner Bradford and Kathleen Burke, but I can assure you that this novella contains some vital back story to the upcoming novel "True To You".

In fact, I bought the novella and read the two in reverse, and I wished I hadn't once I'd finished "Then Came You".  I think I would have had a much pure reading experience if I'd started with the novella.  Either way, both complement the other, and "Then Came You" is available NOW.

But don't worry..."True To You" is on its way to bookstores very soon.  Until then, I'm giving "Then Came You" my "Oh, The Feels" mark, and urging you to remember to... 

Mark Your Place,

Deena

Mark Your Place,

Deena

0 comments:

 

Just One More Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon