Thursday, October 5, 2017

Malicious Intent by Jordyn Redwood (featured in Kill Zone)




"Kill Zone" features a novella by Jordyn Redwood titled "Malicious Intent".  I have loved Redwood's writing since I discovered "Proof", the first novel in the Bloodline Trilogy.  Her new novella features the two detectives from that series as they work their first case together as partners.

Nathan Long has a chip on his shoulder, and Brett Sawyer has ties to a suspect.  They've never worked together, so it was fascinating watching them work out the kinks in their partnership.  When I met these fictitious characters they were a top notch team, chasing down the perps like a well oiled machine.

"Malicious Intent" gets my "Packs a Punch" stamp of approval.  The entire "Kill Zone" collection is on sale right now for only .99...but hurry!  Price goes up after October 8th!  I'll be sharing more reviews as I make my way through this stellar collection.

Until the Next Page Turns,

Deena


0 comments:

 

Just One More Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon