Wednesday, June 7, 2017

A Giving Heart, a Coloring Book Celebrating Motherhood by Stephanie Corfee





  • Paperback: 96 pages
  • Publisher: FaithWords; Clr Csm edition (April 4, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1478947411
  • ISBN-13: 978-1478947417

About the Book:

A beautiful artist-drawn coloring book with Scripture created to encourage, inspire, and delight Christian mothers.

This beautifully rendered adult coloring book will offer Christian moms a perfect way to enjoy moments of peaceful creativity as they color 46 gorgeously intricate pictures and meditate upon God's word. Filled with lovely botanical scenes, charming designs, and intricate patterns, the images and words of this book will remind mothers of their special place in the hearts of their loved ones and the wonderful purpose God created in them.

My Thoughts:

Yesterday I brought you a coloring book from my friends at FaithWords.  Today, I'm sharing another title with you, again with no obligation or services provided.  You already know my thoughts on the adult coloring book industry.  In face, I'm going to begin calling it coloring for grown-ups, because that other kind of makes me queasy.

The cover is gorgeous, and I love the fact that each page is one design.  You can color to your heart's content without worrying about bleed through on the back design.  BUT....and this has always been my one issue with coloring books for adults...

The designs, while amazing, are far too detailed for my taste.  THIS is the kind of book that stresses me out trying to complete a page...the kind of pages that I might dabble and doodle on, but never complete.  I prefer the wider open white spaces, less complex designs.

And I feel horrible saying all of this, but I have to be honest.  If you enjoy intricate and detailed work, then you'll love this gorgeous book.  It's just not for me.  So until the next book comes my way...

Mark Your Place,

Deena

0 comments:

 

Just One More Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon