Monday, April 10, 2017

Nifty Gifty: Princess Prayers by Crystal Bowman



  • Age Range: 4 - 8 years
  • Grade Level: Preschool - 3
  • Series: The Princess Parables
  • Board book: 30 pages
  • Publisher: Zonderkidz; Brdbk edition (April 4, 2017)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0310758696
  • ISBN-13: 978-0310758693

About the Book:

Good morning, Lord, it’s time to rise.
The sun is shining bright.
I’ve got my day ahead of me,
so help me do what’s right.

Help me to be kind and good
and do my very best
to show my love for you today
so others will be blessed.
Princess Prayers includes fifteen sweet prayers for little girls who want to live like princesses for God their King. Prayers are included for girls to be able to pray and learn alongside princess Grace, Hope, Faith, Charity, and Joy. Every little girl is a princess, and this padded cover board book will help them engage with Scripture and discover how to open their hearts to God.

My Thoughts:


What if ever girl on earth realized she was a princess.  But not just a princess...a daughter of the Most High King?  Would that change how she views herself?  Would we deal less with the outer image and focus more on the inner being?

Most definitely!  That's why I'm so excited to share "Princess Prayers" with you during this special time of year.  Ideal for any little girl's gift basket, this gorgeous book is meant for the special little ones in your life. The book has sturdy pages, colorful illustrations, and sensitive prayers that each little girl can offer up to her God, her Father.

Each prayer is accompanied by a verse of Scripture, and the focus is on the girl growing on the inside as opposed to the outward image the world judges.  Fifteen sweet passages of verse and prayer offerings to Abba Father.

My thanks to my friends at Zonderkidz for my complimentary copy with no services or opinions provided in exchange.  Pick up multiple copies today for the special little girls in your life today.

Mark Your Place,

 Deena

0 comments:

 

Just One More Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon